In compliance with the Diocesan program "Protecting God's Children," all volunteers must complete the following before interacting with the students:
1. State and National online background check
2. Attending a "Virtus" child protection seminar
3. Reading and signing a "Code of Conduct" form.
This policy applies to all school and parish volunteers who work with our children, such as class parent, lunch parent, playground help, scout leaders, etc.
1. Background checks are done through SterlingInfoSystems, and the cost is $6.25.
3. The Code of Conduct is available in the office, along with the form that needs to be signed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Janet Frisco at school, or at email@example.com.